Shakib
Morgan
Russel
DK
Cummins
Varun Chakravarthy
Shivam Mavi
Kuldeep Yadav/ Harbhajan Singh/ Prasidh Krishna as per Pitch condition
Very very weak top order if 1st 3 failed(very much expected) then we can see Morgan & Russ bating in powerplay 😒

I think this year auction is very boring auction in IPL history 😒🙄

But huge claps & congrats to RR & Pbks maximum indian uncapped players they pick and fully they depend on those players so maximum will get chance & gain experience good 😎👍

Worst is Mi always looking for same 11 on winning note not picking or giving chance for uncapped Indian players in team 😒😤

Very very weak top order if 1st 3 failed(very much expected) then we can see Morgan & Russ bating in powerplay 😒
Gill, Rana Nair are good enough players to be in Top 3 in any IPL side, Shakib, Morgan, Russel, DK & Cummins to give Finishing touch , This looks most Balanced team than 2020 IPL.

Shakib Al Hasan adds huge Balanced to this side compared to Narine now.

Gill, Rana Nair are good enough players to be in Top 3 in any IPL side, Shakib, Morgan, Russel, DK & Cummins to give Finishing touch , This looks most Balanced team than 2020 IPL.

Shakib Al Hasan adds huge Balanced to this side compared to Narine now.
Hmm let's last season no big innings from karun & nair also Gill odi innings in powerplay 🤷‍♂️

Worst is Mi always looking for same 11 on winning note not picking or giving chance for uncapped Indian players in team 😒😤
Lol...MI is the team which has unearthed a lot of talents and you are complaining that MI uses same XI🤣...I can say that no other team in IPL has given chances and backed their youngsters like MI does....

Lol...MI is the team which has unearthed a lot of talents and you are complaining that MI uses same XI🤣...I can say that no other team in IPL has given chances and backed their youngsters like MI does....
You can prove me wrong bro no issues named the youngsters or uncapped players in mumbai team/11 except Ishan , sky & chahar ??

Hmm let's last season no big innings from karun & nair also Gill odi innings in powerplay 🤷‍♂️
Every Season is different from previous , Last Year KKR suffered worst opening Pship in 2020, This Year they can perform well with more experienced in their squad.

You can prove me wrong bro no issues named the youngsters or uncapped players in mumbai team/11 except Ishan , sky & chahar ??
So you want MI to play with full uncapped players?😂.....They didn't buy many uncapped ones as mega auction is planned next year and they will buy some pure talents again...And afterall, Its MI's will to play with the talents they have unearthed....At least they saw spark in youngsters that's why we have Bumrah, Pandya, Sky, Ishan, Chahar and more...

So you want MI to play with full uncapped players?😂.....They didn't buy many uncapped ones as mega auction is planned next year and they will buy some pure talents again...And afterall, Its MI's will to play with the talents they have unearthed....At least they saw spark in youngsters that's why we have Bumrah, Pandya, Sky, Ishan, Chahar and more...
SKY was made by KKR and passed on to MI by not Retaining him in auctions rest all are made by MI no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom