Intex Debuts In Indian Tablet Market-Launches i-Tab

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
Intex Technologies launched its first tablet–the i-Tab–across the country that runs on Android.

The i-Tab is powered by a 1 GHz cortex A8 core processor and 512 MB DDR3 RAM. It has an 8 inch capacitive two point touch screen display and a 360 degree G-Sensor feature. It also has a memory capacity of 8GB which is expandable upto 32GB. The tablet has a 5000 mAh battery giving it a back-up of 5-6 hours.

Connectivity options include in-built Wi-Fi support. It also connects with a 3G network by using the Intex dongle, which is offered along with the tablet. It has a front camera and a 3.5mm audio jack out with built-in mike for video calls. It comes with Word, Excel Power Point viewer, and pre-loaded applications such as the Adobe Reader, Android Market and popular games like Angry Birds, Solitaire and Talking Tom. It weighs 475 grams and has in-built GPS software supported by Google Maps.

The product is available at a price of Rs 11,900. As an introductory offer, Intex is bundling the i-Tab with an Intex 3G data card, a LAN adaptor, a leather cover and a pair of Reebok sunglasses at no extra cost to the consumer. The product is available through more than 15,000 distributors and resellers.

Source : crn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock