Good News Installed new BSNL Fiber Connection

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Friends,

I got BSNL Fiber connection installed at my hometown yesterday. It is rural area so we do not have any other connection feasibility, I was managing with Jio 4G connection using TP Link TL-MR100 router and it helped me during WFH for past 2 years during Covid times. I got Airtel Xstream connection installed at my place where I stay now but wanted to have good connection at my hometown as well where I go frequently and can use it when working and also my parents can use it.

BSNL Fiber was available from past few months but I did not opt for it due to huge installation charges(₹5000 for router and. 1month connection). Recently I came to know there is some offer going on where router and installation is free if we opt for 6 months plan.

So I opted for ₹599 plan with speed upto 60Mbps, had to pay 706*6 = 4240 (for 6 months with GST) for connection and 750 for installation ( they asked this stating wire charges) and another 800 for dual band router( Single band router was free but they did not have it and asked me to pay extra and take dual band one).
So total cost 4240+750+800= 5790 with 6 months subscription.

Zhljcqq.jpg

WNb35P1.jpg

gXmNtQe.jpg

U85V8zC.jpg

Speed on 5Ghz:

XH7JlaY.jpg

Landline device was not provided along with connection, I bought beetel B17 device separately from amazon for ₹525.

Overall satisfied with this as speed is ok and we do not have Airtel/Jio at this place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock