Indian Railway Services Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter superdudebuddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 336
  • Views Views: Views 72,891
On Sunday Traveling via Devagiri Express and I had reserve ticket but feel like I am traveling in general coach. All without / general ticket holder jam packed whole train.

Railways should increase General Coaches in every train. Minimum 6 coaches should be there.

Raise Complaint Bro!

I Did Few Times And It Worked Out

Fortunately, my last travel was fine in 2nd AC. TTE was coming after every few stops. Crowding is the biggest issue for me so can't even think about 3AC. All I look for in a train journey is hygiene and no crowding.

Same Here!

When I Board Any North India States Going Train, I Face These Issues

Even On 3 AC These Issues Are There,,

North indian migrant morons are the ones who mostly travel in trains without any ticket and these even have the audacity to occupy the reserved seats and have absolutely no shame in doing that. Railways should employ enough tte and should punish these morons with hefty fines.

Last edited:
North indian migrant morons are the ones who mostly travel in trains without any ticket and these even have the audacity to occupy the reserved seats and have absolutely no shame in doing that. Railways should employ enough tte and should punish these morons with hefty fines.
You mean to say those who are building our cities and helping function are morons?

Recently, I lost money on tickets because I didn't got confirmed tickets. Refund was next to nothing. There are many who faces same situation. They can't change their travel fans or lose money because of uncomfirmed ticket.

They are forced into difficult situations because the Railways have reduced general coaches, and tickets sell out weeks or even months in advance. Tatkal tickets are also nearly impossible to obtain.

Tickets for general compartments are issued till the train leaves the station, without any limit. Do you think those people (morons in your words) love to travel like animals stuffed in toilets? And if you think overcrowding doesn’t happen in southern states, you must be living under a rock.

Instead of spewing such hateful generalizations, maybe try understanding the systemic issues that lead to these situations. It's easy to blame and insult, but it takes effort to see the bigger picture and advocate for real solutions, like an efficient ticketing system. Your mindset is part of the problem, not the solution.

You mean to say those who are building our cities and helping function are morons?

Recently, I lost money on tickets because I didn't got confirmed tickets. Refund was next to nothing. There are many who faces same situation. They can't change their travel fans or lose money because of uncomfirmed ticket.
Morons are those people who travel in trains without any tickets and occupy the reserved seats without any guilt or shame that too without tickets and unfortunately it is mostly north indian migrant workers if not all.

Back
Top Bottom