Indian Railway Services Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter superdudebuddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 336
  • Views Views: Views 72,891
They are forced into difficult situations because the Railways have reduced general coaches, and tickets sell out weeks or even months in advance. Tatkal tickets are also nearly impossible to obtain.

Tickets for general compartments are issued till the train leaves the station, without any limit. Do you think those people (morons in your words) love to travel like animals stuffed in toilets? And if you think overcrowding doesn’t happen in southern states, you must be living under a rock.

Instead of spewing such hateful generalizations, maybe try understanding the systemic issues that lead to these situations. It's easy to blame and insult, but it takes effort to see the bigger picture and advocate for real solutions, like an efficient ticketing system. Your mindset is part of the problem, not the solution.
Yes overcrowding happens because our efficient railways have reduced the general coaches and agree with that part. Having experienced all these things and I can say majority of north indian migrant workers if not all will never buy tickets even if the railways provides sufficient general coaches becoz they are accustomed to travelling in trains without tickets in north and are following the tradition in south as well and some even think its their right to travel in train without tickets and the worst of all occuping the reserved seats especially sleepers without any tickets.

Morons are those people who travel in trains without any tickets and occupy the reserved seats without any guilt or shame that too without tickets and unfortunately it is mostly north indian migrant workers if not all.
At first morons are the people who takes regional pride on internet and leaves the country for places like Dubai at the very first opportunity they get. These happens mostly at particular part of the country whose void is filled with poor migrant workers from North who does minimal job for minimum wage.

Coming to ticketless passangers. I have seen people queue up just to buy platform tickets. Ticketless passangers are in minority. It's those who have unconfirmed RAC tickets hoards seats. Also railways have decreased passenger trains leading to existing trains facing high load. People can't change their travel plans.

Finally something senseful. They need to continue the operation against unauthorised travellers in reserved coaches.
Now we will see danda treatment and that too in full force. Although, I wish they make these train to have at least one coach with CC. Sometimes it's so uncomfortable to travel with fellow passengers travelling for long distance, they don't put down the birth even in broad daylight. I found it so uncomfortable and laziness in entire surrounding.

Although, I wish they make these train to have at least one coach with CC. Sometimes it's so uncomfortable to travel with fellow passengers travelling for long distance, they don't put down the birth even in broad daylight. I found it so uncomfortable and laziness in entire surrounding.
Realistically there needs to be a common seating area for situation like this and eating other purpose. We don't 70-80 seats in a coach. Railways needs to work on comfort for passengers.

A sense of panic prevailed in a Mumbai bound train after a passenger resting on the side upper berth of AC-3 tier coach, spotted a snake which was peeping through a small opening of the coach roof.

New fear unlocked 🫣

Back
Top Bottom