ICC WT20:Amitabh Bachchan & Dhoni express their unhappiness with Indian commentators

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 1,646

jakab

Reaction score
India clinched a thrilling one-run victory over Bangladesh yesterdayat the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru in the ICC World Twenty20 group stage game. The match was like a roller coaster ride, and in the end the Indian team snatched a win from the jaws of defeat.
Bangladesh were in a commanding position to win the match until the last three deliveries when India’s young all-rounder Hardik Pandya produced three continuous wickets to keep the hopes of the hosts alive in the tournament.
There had been high praises from theIndian commentators’ endfor the Bangladesh batting line-up on how they kept their focus until the last three balls and were alive in the intense match against the World no. 1 T20 team. But some people felt that India weren't givenenough credit by the commentators, and Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan took to Twitter about that issue.
T 2184 -Now that I can breathe free .. WELL PLAYED INDIA !! Winningfrom 2 runs and 3 balls and then a hat trick on the last is incredible !— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan)March 23, 2016
He added:
T 2184 - With all due respects, it would be really worthy of an Indiancommentator to speak more about our players than others all the time.— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan)March 23, 2016
Harsha Bhogle praised the efforts of Bangladesh batsmen. He tweeted soon after Bachchan’s tweet saying:
I said it on air and I'll say it again. This is the best group of players I have seen from Bangladesh.— Harsha Bhogle (@bhogleharsha)March 23, 2016
Interestingly, India’s captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who won the match with the last ball run out, retweeted Bachchan with the following words in his own style:
Nothing to addhttps://t.co/8rBel3vw4o— Mahendra Singh Dhoni (@msdhoni)March 23, 2016
Bachchan responded to a few tweets from his followers:
@SrBachchanpolitical correctness be the problem!! Bangladesh was good... But INDIA was Come on INDIA !!! See I praised both, it's easy :)— Gaurav Chawla (@gauravchawla)March 23, 2016
Read more:http://m.sportskeeda.com/cricket/icc-wt20-2016-amitabh-bachchan-ms-dhoni-express-their-unhappiness-with-indian-commentator

Why this shameless Dhoni &co need applause for their win against Bangladesh?
Even ranji team like Mumbai /TN/kan etc. can defeat bangladesh convincingly

pinku bro very bad comment. its very easy to criticize. as a viewer I know what a peessure I handled when I watch the match. then u obviously understand the pressure handled by our captain. salute dhoni. salute team india

Where was Harsha Bhogle wrong,India won this match because Bangladesh played stupidly,and a commentator has to be neutral,according to AB's logic in the next match if Brett Lee comes for Commentary he should only talk about Australia and not India :shy[emoji14]Instead he should have tweeted that throw Rohit,Dhawan,Raina out of the team,when are we gonna see an opening stand like SA,WI,NZ[emoji38]

The last Bangladesh WC ad defines thr thinkin towards india..thr batsman thought they will show india what Bangladesh is by achievin target hitin six the way india,dhoni does..but they don't know class is always remains class..when u gets momentum while chasin low score it becomes easy to score runs fast by hittin fours n sixes but the players real character comes in picture in a situation whr his team requires 3 ball 2 runs & the way he achieve it..imagin,bangla players got succeeded in makin 2 runs through intelligent shots..they would have behave as if they won WC..on other hand..india played really well even in last 3 ball pressure situation..instead of throwin ball on stump,dhoni made a intelligent move by runnin towards stump..

RE: ICC WT20:Amitabh Bachchan & Dhoni express their unhappiness with Indian commen...

Lalusun said:
pinku bro very bad comment. its very easy to criticize. as a viewer I know what a peessure I handled when I watch the match. then u obviously understand the pressure handled by our captain. salute dhoni. salute team india
We fans have made them hero_Otherwise their positions would have same like other a the let's,footballers.So we have every right to criticize them.

Even I think Dhoni doesn't deserve a place in team with his form.

RE: ICC WT20:Amitabh Bachchan & Dhoni express their unhappiness with Indian commen...

piinku1 said:
We fans have made them hero_Otherwise their positions would have same like other a the let's,footballers.So we have every right to criticize them.

Even I think Dhoni doesn't deserve a place in team with his form.

Oh Yes,

Dhoni should have been dropped long ago, even Sehwag was dropped when he was out of form.

But if Dhoni is dropped many people might come on streets, he has a big Fan following. Because of that only he is still in the team. :wall:dodgy

piinku1 said:
Why this shameless Dhoni &co need applause for their win against Bangladesh?
Even ranji team like Mumbai /TN/kan etc. can defeat bangladesh convincingly
+1
Poor Batting, Poor Fielding, too many Catches were dropped by India in that match.
It was because of Bangladesh that we won that match.
The bowling in the last over was ordinary, nothing Special.

dhoni is still ok, imo

its dhawan, raina who r d weak links... followed by yuvraj and then dhoni..

dhoni is a wicket keeper as well, who will step into his shoes.. :s
saha !! :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock