ICC WT20:Amitabh Bachchan & Dhoni express their unhappiness with Indian commentators

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 1,645
RE: ICC WT20:Amitabh Bachchan & Dhoni express their unhappiness with Indian commen...

Harsha Bhogle's reply to AB and Dhoni
w46E5XQ.png

u5WstNV.png

A commentator should be neutral. I agree India did well in the last 3 balls, or may be in the last 2 overs (yes, please consider 19th over too). Till 18th over, the game was on Bangladesh side. If India is a great Team, we should not have let Bangladesh to come till 18th over with a challenging score. Hardik's first 3 balls gave 9 runs to them. Bangladesh players were over excited. If it was India at that stage, we could have easily won by taking singles itself. It was their inexperience made them to loss the game. But yes, Dhoni's presence of mind was superb... Otherwise, the match would have been a tie.

Winning the match at the last ball against Bangladesh is not expected. Anyway good work Dhoni in the last two overs.

RE: ICC WT20:Amitabh Bachchan & Dhoni express their unhappiness with Indian commen...

In IPL Matches if Mumbai & Chennai are playing & ravi shastri, Laxman Sivaramakrishnan are commentators then its fun to Watch them fighting.:lol:P;)
Both are very very Bias.:s

Laxman Sivaramakrishnan- Chennai
ravi shastri - Mumbai

If Bhogle thinks this is the best Bangladesh team then we did a great job defending 146. Frankly even I thought anything below 150 against Bangladesh will be difficult to defend in t20. This speaks highly of Bangladesh team. We batted poorly that was a 160 pitch. But having said that we did a very good job defending it when we had to stop 2 runs from 3 balls it doesnt happen too often. We should appreciate we kept our cool.

Well, TV money generated from India >>>>> Bangla or SL for Fox :k
They do not have to present their views as anti-Indian !
Morally obliged to support India as they r paid by Star India :s

BTW I don't see any commentators who r anti-Aussie on Channel 9 or anti-English in Sky sports !!
Bangla viewers should watch from their national channels :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock