OTF Exclusive ICC T20 World Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
ift9Cte.jpg

PfSk4DQ.jpg

QCmrhDL.jpg

yE1B3Gc.jpg

From Group 1 23rd October & 6th November Great Day of Cricket....
#GroupOfDeath

Will ICC T20 World Cup Matches be streamed on Fancode? if yes then it will be better than watching on Hotstar.
Why will they stream on Fancode 🙄.. Star India owns the exclusive global rights for all ICC events till 2023 WC... Star sub-licenses the rights to various broadcasters across the globe... I just want to understand how did you got the idea that will stream on Fancode.

Why will they stream on Fancode 🙄.. Star India owns the exclusive global rights for all ICC events till 2023 WC... Star sub-licenses the rights to various broadcasters across the globe... I just want to understand how did you got the idea that will stream on Fancode.
Since Fancode is grabbing rights from various Cricketing Boards, Was curious if they could get this right too.

Will ICC T20 World Cup Matches be streamed on Fancode? if yes then it will be better than watching on Hotstar.
Only someone who has fancode annual subscription will say this😁
Fancode is nowhere near Hotstar when it comes to app ui.
Streaming more or less is same on both as both of them have 25FPS streams.

Only someone who has fancode annual subscription will say this😁
Fancode is nowhere near Hotstar when it comes to app ui.
Streaming more or less is same on both as both of them have 25FPS streams.
Fancode gives Day to Day Streaming of All European T10 matches which is like Gold in Covid Times for who plays on Fantasy Apps like Dream 11 & others, I can proudly say have won more than 2 lacs from European T10 matches which are streamed daily on Fancode.

Though i got free fancode for 1 year from Dream 11, But i Dont mind spending 399 per year for all such matches and that 399 could be recovered easily thru Dream 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock