OTF Exclusive ICC T20 World Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Pak is up to? lift world cup? 😕
Why sad smiley ?? Best team wins cup .. oops I forgot ur political part 👍
India can leave nz to go to semi and concentrate on next year ipl 2022:LOL::LOL:
How dare you forgot the mega auction in December 2021 😝
Yes we also dont need big names we need player who can play better when situation demand. Thats y correctly said, form is temporary attitude is permanent
100%
Passionately they played like asif at the end after being hit on his helmet.
It's remind me
I think this is too much to compare both different scenarios ball hit on helmet not so serious like broken jaw Common man Pakistan well played lucky toss they had that's it we have to ended up upto this
Don't justify their win just as a stroke of luck
This can be justified untill unless they batted 1st & win the match till that as per past results yes toss decided result of the match

Last edited:
Bangladesh have officially replaced the injured Mohammad Saifuddin with Robel Hossain in their squad for the remainder of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021.

The all-rounder picked up five wickets across Bangladesh’s opening four games of the tournament, but will play no further part in the Tigers’ campaign after picking up a back injury

Source

Revenge
BgPMLe1.jpg

Please stop this pic bro..

That run out not cost our loss.

If he is not out.. He takes game to last ball Chocked. He is not god. Not everyday belongs to MSD Bro.
That run out cost our match.indian can win till dhoni in crease.so that's turning point of that match.indian fans never forget it.whenever new Zealand playing that 2019 semi final lose hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock