Discussion ICC T20 World Cup 2020 - Australia

Kareena Kapoor Khan to unveil T20 World Cup trophies in Melbourne

Kareena Kapoor Khan will unveil T20 World Cup trophies for Men and Women in Melbourne. The ICC T20 World Cup 2020 will commence from October 18 and will conclude on November 15 next year in Australia. The women's tournament will be held from February 21 to March 8.

"I am honoured to be a part of this prestigious evening. I would like to encourage all these women out there who are playing for their respective countries to pursue their dreams. It's truly empowering to see them stand tall on an international platform. They are an inspiration to one and all."

Kareena Kapoor Khan to unveil T20 World Cup trophies in Melbourne

72301595-2621415267901773-2343797335986450649-n.jpg

ICC T20 World Cup 2020 Set To Be Cancelled, Likely To Be Held In 2022: Report

And it looks like this year’s T20 World Cup will also be affected by the coronavirus pandemic. The tournament is scheduled to take place in Australia in October-November. But while there is still some time left for the tournament to go ahead, some leading stakeholders in the game have proposed to the ICC that the T20 World Cup should be postponed for now. Reports suggest that if the tournament is cancelled this year, it is unlikely to take place before 2022.

ICC T20 World Cup 2020 Set To Be Cancelled, Likely To Be Held In 2022

I am curious to know what you people think - Are websites other than espncricinfo and cricbuzz reliable for cricket related news? I have come across a few cricket websites thanks to this forum but I find them posting speculative news quoting 'sources'. Anyway, wanted to know what the thoughts of you folks are.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock