Discussion ICC T20 World Cup 2020 - Australia

It is bad if it get cancelled.why the hell they are promoting CT when there is already a 50over world cup.

I am curious to know what you people think - Are websites other than espncricinfo and cricbuzz reliable for cricket related news? I have come across a few cricket websites thanks to this forum but I find them posting speculative news quoting 'sources'. Anyway, wanted to know what the thoughts of you folks are.
For cricket, it is always Crickbuzz. They cover nearly all cricketing event of India. Most are reliable. Although i don't like their APP UI.

As per meeting held with ICC officials & other Boards of cricket suggested that World Cup T20 should be organise in 2021 Feb-March window, With no Name change of tournament. Means happens in 2021 but they call it ICC T20 World Cup 2020.

Meanwhile Australian Govt Banned foreign journeys till Sep 2020, BCCI can host IPL in between October-November 2020.

As per my opinion This is good for both tournaments; players will get match practice also in IPL..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock