Discussion ICC Media Rights Auction

In a joint statement, the media houses have said that the International Cricket Council (ICC) has, in principle, approved the arrangement. The ICC, as matter of principle, would not comment on matters commercial but sources in Dubai have told Cricbuzz that it has been made aware of. "It is subject to our approval," the ICC said.

Sources have told Cricbuzz, is a pre-bid arrangement between the parties with former BCCI CEO Rahul Johri, who joined ZEE after quitting the board position in 2021, playing a vital role. "Nothing happens overnight, particularly this sort of deal," one of the parties involved told Cricbuzz. Zee MD Puneet Goenka was also in agreement of the arrangement.

Source

In a joint statement, the media houses have said that the International Cricket Council (ICC) has, in principle, approved the arrangement. The ICC, as matter of principle, would not comment on matters commercial but sources in Dubai have told Cricbuzz that it has been made aware of. "It is subject to our approval," the ICC said.

Sources have told Cricbuzz, is a pre-bid arrangement between the parties with former BCCI CEO Rahul Johri, who joined ZEE after quitting the board position in 2021, playing a vital role. "Nothing happens overnight, particularly this sort of deal," one of the parties involved told Cricbuzz. Zee MD Puneet Goenka was also in agreement of the arrangement.

Source
So it was arrangement between Zee and Star what happens between Zee and Sony?

What if some of the less viewing Movie Channel of Zee Network re-branded as a..

Zee Sports / Zee Sports HD 😍🔥👌❤️❤️❤️

Best part is women category is still with Star.
I must say star played well. I think in next 3-4 years Internet and Ott will dominate over TV and will become mainstream Media. The way Fiber Broadband is penetrating in Rural india, 5G launching is very near...so I think Hotstar will be making more profitable ..

Zee has taken risk to take TV rights from STAR.
If India not perform well in ICC events, then Zee faces huge loss.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock