Seeking Help I should buy a 4G or 5G smartphone?

Infinix Zero 5G 2023 and Infinix Zero 5G turbo recently got software update of Android 13 and it's been good.
Are sister companies Techno, iTel, Infinix ever going to fix this sh*tty issue of regular security update? I've watched latest launch with June security update.

Are sister companies Techno, iTel, Infinix ever going to fix this sh*tty issue of regular security update? I've watched latest launch with June security update.
That will never be possible.

For security updates,
1. Motorola best under 20K at the moment(Take any Motorola, for those worrying about VoNR, support will come eventually by next year mid or even before that).
2. iQOO has done remarkable job in terms of security updates and updates. Everything on time. From flagships to mid range phones. It's just they have messed up midrange and flagship killers a bit in this year. People are confused between iQOO Z7 Pro and iQOO Neo 7 as both have minimal difference. Earlier iQOO Neo 7 and Neo 7 Pro has minimal difference. Bloatware is issue but can be disabled.
3. Realme was great in terms of software updates and it continue to stay, but bloatware has gone to the next level. Not found in flagship phones, but when you charge for phones like Realme 10/11 Pro Plus more than 25K and you add bloatware it doesn't suit you well.

I will say stay away from all other products. If you are okay with 128GB, then you can go with Pixel 6A and Pixel 7A. They are good phones for the price. There are few heating issues, but now heating is considerably low after three four updates.

Last edited:
I don't know about Tecno and itel, but Infinix is providing security updates regularly on two year old devices.

Lava is better though.

But what this security updates going to do Mobile Phone....!?

Software updates
UI updates
Are good...but what is security updates do ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock