Discussion Health and Fitness Dedicated Thread

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 15,293
If anyone ask for cough and sore throat in ayurvedic. I recommend only this brand. Shake well and take 10 ml thrice in day. Taste like honey
9ZwiB2k.jpg

What are some natural remedies for cold and cough? I am having cough syrups which I feel is making me more sick. I am hungry and sleepy all the time.
For cough, you can go for Ayurvedic cough syrup, they won't make you drowsy.
Cold : Now with so many new types of flu around, better not to take self medication. For example, simply taking Paracetamol without realizing a dengue attack, will overload your liver activity, thereby helping the dengue to worsen.

If anyone ask for cough and sore throat in ayurvedic. I recommend only this brand. Shake well and take 10 ml thrice in day. Taste like honey

There's something which you can take 90ml once a day and get your cough and cold cleared like magic. However it may not taste like honey.🙊🙊

There's something which you can take 90ml once a day and get your cough and cold cleared like magic. However it may not taste like honey.🙊🙊
Really I took like that , and emptied it. Coz it near to me. And I like the taste very much. It's the truth 😄😄. approx 30 ml thrice in day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock