HBO content removed from Disney+ Hotstar in India

It seems Disney might spoil STAR brand soon with no premium content
How can you say that? They have enough Premium content.

za5Dxz0.jpg

Well the date has come as well and it’s 31st Mar ‘23. So high time to look at Disney and their content else no one would be paying the premium they are charging currently.

It's time to get rid of Hotstar. Disney needs to use one app for the entire world like Netflix. Just look at how smooth and bug free Netflix app is. If there is no unique content to differentiate. I don't think we need different app and services on different continents.

Surely, A big loss for Disney+Hotstar customers!

AFAIK, Disney is a company which considers streaming as the future, I don't think they are going to back off in the streaming race.IMO, they are not at all interested in reaching a particular milestone through subscribers anymore and that's why they are letting go of these rights even after knowing that it's gonna affect their subscribers count..

It was always bound to happen and that's why its better to have their own contents rather than licensed ones. Disney have even increased gap between Marvel shows also.

Finally, Now, I don't think they are gonna let go of BCCI rights.

Surely, A big loss for Disney+Hotstar customers!

AFAIK, Disney is a company which considers streaming as the future, I don't think they are going to back off in the streaming race.IMO, they are not at all interested in reaching a particular milestone through subscribers anymore and that's why they are letting go of these rights even after knowing that it's gonna affect their subscribers count..

It was always bound to happen and that's why its better to have their own contents rather than licensed ones. Disney have even increased gap between Marvel shows also.

Finally, Now, I don't think they are gonna let go of BCCI rights.
Not sure they will do vanity deals. I don't think BCCI results were profitable for them.

l8308an.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock