HBO content removed from Disney+ Hotstar in India

Isn't Netflix acquired Exclusive Streaming Rights, so they are going do anything with these titles just for Acquisition Cost Recover. we can see nowadays Netflix streaming movies also streaming on others platforms too.

Maybe they will produce more Indian original content
AYChnPR.gif

P95LYcs.gif

But that's going to be sad truth bro....
We can't change things 😢
Anupama is cheap to produce and more people will watch it... When compared to last of us or HOTD in india....
Hotstar already started doing this with daily ott exclusive soaps like dear ishq etc.,

The definition of good or bad Depends on viewers choice and likings..it's not fair to compare our choice and likings with others choice.....
The OTT owners looking for returns...they r selecting where they get better returns...

The definition of good or bad Depends on viewers choice and likings..it's not fair to compare our choice and likings with others choice.....
The OTT owners looking for returns...they r selecting where they get better returns...
Apart from Ullu I have pretty much watched originals of all platforms. Hotstar has some of the worst content. The original scripts like The Empire is fine. Problem is when they start making Indian version of British shows. They butcher it. Just watch the Indian version of The Office.

Problem is when they start making Indian version of British shows. They butcher it. Just watch the Indian version of The Office.
More than that, It's simply the issue with the production houses involved as well... All the remakes they had are from Applause Entertainment and simply they are buying the finished product in most cases. If you see their output on remakes elsewhere as well it's the same.

I guess, the things which are commissioned by Hotstar are somewhat better like Aarya, Masoom, and even Out of Love.

Last edited:
More than that, It's simply the issue with the production houses involved as well... All the remakes they had are from Applause Entertainment and simply they are buying the finished product in most cases. If you see their output on remakes elsewhere as well it's the same.

I guess, the things which are commissioned by Hotstar are somewhat better like Aarya, Masoom, and even Out of Love.
Yeah, even Applause makes good original content. Scam 1992 is an example of that. Some shows like The Office are just not meant for Hindi remakes.

Apart from Ullu I have pretty much watched originals of all platforms. Hotstar has some of the worst content. The original scripts like The Empire is fine. Problem is when they start making Indian version of British shows. They butcher it. Just watch the Indian version of The Office.
That's ur personal choice of contents..i am not atall interested in English contents barring 1 or 2..is that means all other English contents r bad?.that i told....it Depends...
Even other languages too don't like much including kannada Hindi which i watch most..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock