Breaking Gujarat Election - Results | Discussion

BJP anti public decisions made them not cross 150 margin. Well done congress. Three cheers to RAGA. Though congress has lost but what a neck to neck fight. I request Modi ji to learn lesson from this and stop taking anti public decisions. He needs to be a bit pro public.
Even though BJP won but they should not always project we are poor people govt and take a decision against trader its a trader who will pay taxes and which can be put to use for poor people and not to think all are thief like what congress did with secularism tag....

Congress performed way better than what every1 was expecting. BJP got more than 100 seats only because Modi was campaigning heavily along with top BJP ministers. BJP has been losing seats for the past few elections. 127 in 2002, 117 in 2007, 116 in 2012, 102(+/−) in 2017.
In the next 10-15 years Congress can make inroads in Gujarat.

It is almost certain that BJP won't get majority in 2019 General Election, like they got in 2014. Although NDA might form Government.

Now that elections are over, will Modi kaka attend Parliament or will he fly back abroad ? :hehe: :lol::gn:
BJP+ will get a majority in 2019.

And about Congress making inroads, if Patidars go back to BJP, it'll never happen. Congress has increased its vote share by just around 2.5-3% even after fighting so hard & huge agitations for reservation (by Patidars). Gujarat is tough for Congress.
And do remember, BJP is keeping the state for the 6th time in a row now, it is not easy to handle anti-incumbency for so long, but still they won.
(Btw BJP increased its vote share by 1% even though it lost a lot of seats compared to the previous election.)

Also, BJP campaigns the same way for any election, Modi & top ministers are always there.

Last edited:
IMG_20171218_173102.jpg

I think compared to 2014 ele. Congress performance better and now difference is just 19 seats . this is the indication to govt ( Central ) to do better now .

Modi +Amit partnership is here for long haul, it seems Congress will have to wait long for their batting turn to come, Not a good sign for new Yuvraj

So BJP couldn't cross 100 even after doing so much. A big reality check for them.

I guess these are the highest no. of seats an opposition has ever won in Gujarat. Frankly speaking, I was expecting that Congress will get lesser seats than last time. Now I also feel that EVMs were hacked. :em::hehe::lol:

So BJP couldn't cross 100 even after doing so much. A big reality check for them.

I guess these are the highest no. of seats aopposition has ever won in Gujarat. Frankly speaking, I was expecting that Congress will get lesser seats than last time. Now I also feel that EVMs were hacked. :em::hehe::lol:

Yes Cong got 77 seats by EVM tampering :knife:

In morning Arnab was bashing the India Today exit poll and crediting Republic TV-C Voter but now he has to eat his words :biggrin:

Yes Cong got 77 seats by EVM tampering :knife:

In morning Arnab was bashing the India Today exit poll and crediting Republic TV-C Voter but now he has to eat his words :biggrin:

Someone should file a patent for this hacking tech, patent royalty will make him very rich in few years

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock