Breaking Gujarat Election - Results | Discussion

Bro demonization and GST still hurting people,and many antipublic rules like FDRI etc coming soon
Looks like you fell for the propaganda against FDRI. When you have not read the bill/read the summary of PRS, better to avoid commenting on such things. The bill is going to benefit people hugely, especially those who have their money parked in co-op banks.

Please read more about FDRI first and then decide if it's pro or anti people..

also, GST will take time to stabilise.. give it some time! things like these on this magnitude takes time!
K I will read,give me a link pls

Last edited:
Congress lost another state today. Now BJP will rule in 19 out of 29 states I guess. Am I right? Or is this the figure for BJP+?

Congress performed way better than what every1 was expecting. BJP got more than 100 seats only because Modi was campaigning heavily along with top BJP ministers. BJP has been losing seats for the past few elections. 127 in 2002, 117 in 2007, 116 in 2012, 102(+/−) in 2017.
In the next 10-15 years Congress can make inroads in Gujarat.

It is almost certain that BJP won't get majority in 2019 General Election, like they got in 2014. Although NDA might form Government.

Now that elections are over, will Modi kaka attend Parliament or will he fly back abroad ? :hehe: :lol::gn:

BJP anti public decisions made them not cross 150 margin. Well done congress. Three cheers to RAGA. Though congress has lost but what a neck to neck fight. I request Modi ji to learn lesson from this and stop taking anti public decisions. He needs to be a bit pro public.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock