Discussion Assembly election results:Live updates and discussion.

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 153
  • Views: Views 12,874
Update: Samajwadi Party said that it will support INC in MP but BSP has not yet decided. Rahul claims independents are with them only.

INC + SP = 114

INC + SP + Independent = 118.

However, if it is BJP + Independent then it will be 113 for BJP. If Maya supports too then it will be 115.

We need to wait and see whom Maya supports. If Maya supports Congress they will form govt but if Maya supports BJP then we have to wait and see....
Wrong

Maya only announced support for congress in MP and Rajasthan to stop BJP in power just now before she announced bro in media

No words from SP till now

Regards

To Choose Chief Ministers, Rahul Gandhi's Hi-Tech, 'Democratic' Solution

The process is democratic, and works like a secret ballot.Over the last 24 hours, an audio message from Mr Gandhi has gone to 7.3 lakh party workers across the three states, in which they have been asked to respond, indicating their choice, and promised complete confidentiality.

In the audio message, Mr Gandhi is heard congratulating the leaders for the party's victory in the assembly elections in the three heartland states. "Now I want to ask you a vital question: Who should be the chief minister? Please mention just one name. I'm the only person who would know whom you are naming. No one in the party will know. Please speak after the beep".

To Choose Chief Ministers, Rahul Gandhi's Hi-Tech, 'Democratic' Solution

Now I am from the district of chief minister
Now I can say that the Chief Minister had come to my wedding date 23/02/2014

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock