Got a new Broadband Connection - Railwire FTTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 17,066
RE: Inquiry about Railwire Broadband Service

Hi,

The connection has been installed this morning and the installation charges was Rs 1500 and was very professional. The optical fiber cable is very thin and speed is constant till now. Since i was on BSNL, router needed a replacement because of VDSL type and i bought new router with same dual antenna wifi.

Model is D link dir 615: http://www.dlink.co.in/products/?pid=678

I will get full speed from 1st Feb with first month billing. Hope it will be as they have promised. Unlike BSNL which installation took 6 months and after repeated calls along with commission (kharcha paani), these railwire guys kept their words. I talked to them yesterday afternoon and at morning they came to home to install. So it was pretty quick and they have did it in a great way.

Hope the same experience remains for long and i don't face any issues.

Thanks everyone for your input. All of them are helpful.

They too told me no disconnection will happen during rainy days and it will work with same speed.

Congratulation Bhai :)

Congratulations Bapun Raz bro for new bb :):tup

Today i have received the email from bsnl team,they give new bb connection @ free of cost,Rs.249 for 6months & after 6 months Rs.599 per month :shy

RE: Connection Installed - Inquiry about Railwire Broadband Service

Congratulations Bapun Bro:tup

Vicky said:
Congratulations Bapun Raz bro for new bb :):tup

Today i have received the email from bsnl team,they give new bb connection @ free of cost,Rs.249 for 6months & after 6 months Rs.599 per month :shy
If you want good speed and more fup limit then don't go for bsnl bro. They have 8mbps and above plans with vdsl which costs lot more than what these private operators take.

This new operator gave worth 2k devices only including installation at 1500rs. Without any extra charges. So i advise you to opt for act fibernet as it is available in your area i think. They seem to be pretty good.

Stay away from Tikona. For various reasons i am saying. I checked many facts about them and found many fraud things..

Bapun Raz said:
If you want good speed and more fup limit then don't go for bsnl bro. They have 8mbps and above plans with vdsl which costs lot more than what these private operators take.

This new operator gave worth 2k devices only including installation at 1500rs. Without any extra charges. So i advise you to opt for act fibernet as it is available in your area i think. They seem to be pretty good.

Stay away from Tikona. For various reasons i am saying. I checked many facts about them and found many fraud things..

Bro,i have using the bsnl ll connection for native home :shy,in my native home bsnl only provide the bb connection :-/ ,in chennai home i will never change the airtel bb because cc support is awesome & working fine in rainy & cyclone also :) ,only one issue in airtel cost is very high :s

Many congrats bro. I am sure it will be much better than bsnl. And yes, Tikona reviews are horrible. Not only online, but i found few frustrated users of tikona near my place.

Yes Balaji G bro, correct. Unlike BSNL chacha's they are young energetic guys and worked really amazingly.

If any problem rises then Airtel BB is also next option for me. I tried this one because this is newly launched here and very less customers so more bandwidth and less traffic currently. Affordable cost is another reason to go for it.

Congrats Bapun bro.. Welcome to railwire family. You guys are lucky, because in our state railwire is giving post-FUP 512kbps in all FUP plans..  :'(

So I had to opt for unlimited 2Mbps for ₹1399. Very stable network.

I had first used railwire as our college internet(joint venture between railtel, nkn and amtron). That was a really heavy network with with 200Gbps bandwidth!!(we had each user limited to 100Mbps speed using static ip and proxy server). 

After passing from college, I took it at home, the 2Mbps plan, and I've never seen any drop in speed even in the home connection. So total 5 years I've been using, and very satisfactory..

Hoping they launch the post fup 1Mbps in Assam too... :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock