Google Play Store - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iS THAT ME
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 730
  • Views Views: Views 146,325
RE: [Latest version v7.3.07] Google Play Store News & Updates

nambbus said:
Idea billing removed bro. I'm using idea cellular, not getting the payment method..
Because ideawallet convert in Aditya banking

A new settings added - Preloading Store Content while on wifi

80dfeaf9f6ec20308c15f7725f48118d.jpg

Its there from long time bro. May be was only on Nougat and now for others!

Bapun Raz said:
Its there from long time bro. May be was only on Nougat and now for others!

Bro check the SS on #204 in this thread.. although it's the same version and build, this settings was not there.. and atleast I didn't see it till recently.. maybe added one or two days back..[emoji108]

mmadhankumar said:
Bro check the SS on #204 in this thread.. although it's the same version and build, this settings was not there.. and atleast I didn't see it till recently.. maybe added one or two days back..[emoji108]
This option is there for me from long time. May be it's a server side update.

[Latest version v7.3.07] Google Play Store News & Updates

Why this option is not there for me? [emoji19]

Not available with me as well.
Playstore Ver: 7.3.07
May be not available in Android 6.0

rtz2042 said:
Not available with me as well.
Playstore Ver: 7.3.07
May be not available in Android 6.0
Same Here

Google Play India Now Offers Carrier Billing for Airtel, Vodafone Postpaid Users

Google India first introduced for Google Play carrier billing only for Idea customers in May. Now, Vodafone and Airtel postpaid users are finally seeing this billing option in their Android smartphones.

Notably, Google had in October announced at its Google Play Time event that Airtel and Vodafone users will also support carrier billing soon.

For purchasing apps, books, movies, and other digital content, Google Play offers many options for Indian users, namely - credit cards, debit cards, netbanking, redeem code, and also direct carrier billing on Idea. However, now in addition to Idea, Airtel and Vodafone users are also seeing the direct carrier billing option.

With this, users can now buy apps and other digital content from Google Play using their carrier bills. For example, when you buy an app, you'll see the charge on your carrier account after 15 minutes. The Google support page for payments does not reflect Vodafone and Airtel as supported carriers at the time of writing, but has only Idea on the list for now. This feature is live for select users currently, and is presumably trickling down in phases to all compatible users. Only postpaid users are seeing this feature, and there is no clarity on when prepaid users will start receiving it.

For direct carrier billing to work smoothly, check with your carrier to make sure you haven't exceeded the monthly spending limit. Also, ensure that your service plans allow premium content purchases.

Android Police was the first to spot the rollout of the carrier billing option for Airtel and Vodafone postpaid users.

Google Play India Now Offers Carrier Billing for Airtel, Vodafone Postpaid Users | NDTV Gadgets360.com

[Latest version v7.3.07] Google Play Store News & Updates

Are you guys getting the new ranking features on Play Store.

a036c9eaf2efccb6149ac3655144e2a4.jpg
ab335e40d20300c60874df159ea83192.jpg

Back
Top Bottom