Google Play Store - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iS THAT ME
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 730
  • Views Views: Views 146,325
RE: [Latest version v7.3.07] Google Play Store News & Updates

I guess this is new... Top features of the app...

cf2de0a06f72b225577ba0ae3168473a.jpg

RE: [Latest version v7.4.12] Google Play Store News & Updates

Yes bro. Its new feature added now..

[Latest version v7.4.12] Google Play Store News & Updates

Play Store testing new My Apps screen with separate Updates tab and different sorting methods

Instead of the Installed and All tabs you see now for apps you have on your device and all apps you've ever downloaded from the Play Store, respectively, there's a new separate tab for Updates. This is where you can see all the apps that need an update, as well as the size of said update and the date the update was actually published. You can still install updates separately or in a batch.

The Installed tab shows the list of apps installed on your device with a few notable changes. First, there's the sorting method to list the apps alphabetically, by size, by last update time, and by last used time. The apps themselves have new Open icons that let you immediately launch them instead of first viewing their Play Store listing page to get the Open icon. Also new is the complete app size; for example, the Google app shows 203MB in the Installed tab, but 20MB for its update size in the Updates tab. And finally there's also the last used timestamp, in minutes, hours, days, or unknown.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/02/03/play-store-testing-new-apps-screen-separate-updates-tab-different-sorting-methods/

Latest play store updated yesterday 7.5.08

Latest Version v 7.5.08

Screenshot_2017_02_06_11_29_39_201.jpg

From my Lenovo A7000

Does updated app versions consume more space than their older versions ???

How can update new play store version?

Anup Tiwari said:
How can update new play store version?

I have one site link;)

Back
Top Bottom