Google Pay India - News & Updates

Referrals – Tez
Download the app and Pay Rs 1 and get Rs 51 instantly

Mod Note: Please don't share any referrals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment using Audio is a revolutionary idea and it's detecting other device very well. If this is the low cost alternative of NFC then why do we need NFC ?

But there must be something wrong in banking end as tried to pay 3 times failed 3 times though amount debited 3 times, hopefully refund will not take long time

Payment using Audio is a revolutionary idea and it's detecting other device very well. If this is the low cost alternative of NFC then why do we need NFC ?

But there must be something wrong in banking end as tried to pay 3 times failed 3 times though amount debited 3 times, hopefully refund will not take long time
UPI servers overloaded

the crappy NIC servers

Nope, its not the case as Bhim is working fine, I think issue is with crappy Google server which is giving lots of issue in recent times
None of my UPI apps working
dunno abt bhim
but SBI PAY, KayPAY, PhonePe none of them working!

Google Tez will store your Aadhaar details for transactions

NEW DELHI: Google has just launched its Tez UPI-based mobile payments app in India. However, it looks like that the app may face heat from online privacy advocates. As going through the terms and conditions page of Google Tez reveals that all those users who are (or will be) doing any transactions using the app, will have to share their Aadhaar details as well bank account details with Google. Since Aadhaar card also has details like name, age, contact number, address, email ID and parent's name this means that the users will have to share these too.

More Google Tez will store your Aadhaar details for transactions | Gadgets Now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock