Google Pay India - News & Updates

But functionality is limited. No option to choose UPI ID and cannot create multiple IDs

I think they launch the app in hurry hope they soon add to edit /choose UPI ID and do other things

My 2 friend facing issue during creating UPI PIN ( both had PNB Account), Tez app sey invalid OTP.
After many attempts he create UPI PIN via BHIM app then complete registration on Tez app

I think they launch the app in hurry hope they soon add to edit /choose UPI ID and do other things

My 2 friend facing issue during creating UPI PIN ( both had PNB Account), Tez app sey invalid OTP.
After many attempts he create UPI PIN via BHIM app then complete registration on Tez app
It would take up-to 3-4 try even I faced problem.

Until and unless you give your aadhaar number, it wont store!
Problem solved!

Also, it may bring in the Pay to Aadhar feature and then IF you enter the aadhar number, it will be stored on the app.. Not sure if the number will be stored in the app servers or only the user's app.

Until and unless you give your aadhaar number, it wont store!
Problem solved!

Also, it may bring in the Pay to Aadhar feature and then IF you enter the aadhar number, it will be stored on the app.. Not sure if the number will be stored in the app servers or only the user's app.

When we swipe cards at terminal card details stored or not ? Some sites even big boys like Google or Microsoft store card details for faster check out. I guess If we don't bother about that then why extra care about Aadhaar ?

When we swipe cards at terminal card details stored or not ? Some sites even big boys like Google or Microsoft store card details for faster check out. I guess If we don't bother about that then why extra care about Aadhaar ?

There's always option to disable the storage of card numbers..

And coming to the POS swipe machines, I don't think the devices store any kind of card data and afaik, it is illegal to store as well!

Where it is written the we have to transfer minimum 50 rupees.
In the offers, it is mentioned that

1. Tez to tez first transaction will get you referral bonus of Rs. 51
2. To get a scratch card on your first tez to tez transaction, the transaction value should be minimum Rs. 50

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock