Google Pay India - News & Updates

It is still OTP based but your transaction will go through and you'll be charged 3% of the transaction service tax value

See this. https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/docume...yPal.pdf/d21492ea-8244-47fa-afb8-33953c1fc42f

Now if it is working with PayPal it should work with any International merchant but the thing is you have to enable International transaction on your debit card and apply International debit card through online net banking onlinesbi.com

Last edited:
It is still OTP based but your transaction will go through and you'll be charged 3% of the transaction service tax value

I hv not tried in last few months. When I tried earlier site always said invalid debit card

I have updated the previous Post with relevant information you can check the link provided for more information

Every debit card that is request able via OnlineSBI is an international card by default all you need is the new card in your hand it doesn't work for the old cards

Tez payment app now available for download at google play store
Whats_App_Image_2017_09_18_at_8_42_16_AM.jpg

Referrals – Tez Download tez app by google from this link and earn Rs 51 instantly
You won't get 51 by just downloading. First transaction must be completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock