Google Pay India - News & Updates

@Sarkar bro,you can use your debit card instead of credit card while buying from Matt.I bought office 2013 from hup site back in 2015 this way.

@Sarkar bro, i have seen UBI net banking is terrible, haven't you felt the same yet.:rolleyes:

Username of netbanking is a string of number which is very hard to remember other than this i don't see any issue. And regarding functionality UBI netbanking is not much feature rich as SBI for example I need a debit card replacement as my card's expiry date is in oct 2017 but I don't see any option to apply. So it's clear i hv to visit branch so It's quite basic , just to pay and transfer money.

@Sarkar bro,you can use your debit card instead of credit card while buying from Matt.I bought office 2013 from hup site back in 2015 this way.
I just need cloud storage, does not require office 365. I am fine with Libreoffice :blush:

I just need cloud storage, does not require office 365. I am fine with Libreoffice :blush:

No I mean to say that you can buy in similar way from msft or other vendors by giving debt card instead of credit.Or if you need less space you can also opt for other vendors.

IMG_20170915_074847.jpg

MSFT's payment option is worse than Google's, it doesn't even support carrier billing or Netbanking. I don't hv credit card bro, i hv only debit cards from SBI and United Bank and neither of them works on playstore or in Windows store. Play store purchase works via airtel/voda carrier billing or netbanking or gift card from paytm/freecharge but cannot use these payment option for subscribing Google drive storage.
You can turn on international transactions on your SBI debit card and buy from Microsoft

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock