Google Chromecast (2nd gen) related discussions

Congrats on your new buy. Can we transmit video from mobile to TV easily using this? I am thinking of buying this but since I am not sure how it will work, didn't buy.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Congrats on your new buy. Can we transmit video from mobile to TV easily using this? I am thinking of buying this but since I am not sure how it will work, didn't buy.

yes work perfect.

M.J.Sadiq said:

congrats supermachi!!

@ Sadiq,you can easily cast most of the files from your mobile to tv. it works great with chromecast optimised apps. for example you cannot cast your jio tv from mobile directly. you will have to mirror you mobile screen, mirroring the mobile screen drains your mobile battery, not a recommended way for casting your mobile. One advantage of chromecast is .. it works with almost all android devices with the chroemcast app. it depends on the purpose you are looking from this device. i use this device mainly to watch movies stream and for youtube streaming without download. it works great if your connection is more than 10mbps min. hotstar works great as its chromecast optimised app. Bear in mind, with chromecast while playing youtube you dont have control over the quality of the video, it always plays in the highest resolution if your connection is good and thereby drains your data do not use chromecast if you are with a limited data plan. my chromecast always plays at 1080p.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock