Discussion Going with Jio Fiber but confused

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Booked Jio Fiber now.

Team coming for feasibility checking
But confuse with prepaid or postpaid .
Salesman saying he can arrange 2 month free service with prepaid connection with 1500 Security Deposit.

In postpaid minimum 6month advance pay. One month of free service. Plus free set top box with 399+100(w/o GST) plan.

Now what should I go with.

Congratulations on booking JioFiber. I think you won't regret the decision.

In fact, coming from Railwire, I can say I am happy that I could get rid of bad/blacklisted IPs and captchas everywhere!

I would say blindly go with Prepaid connection. If things doesn't work well, you can at least request for a refund within the first 30 days.

With Postpaid connection you would have commitments as I have previously mentioned. You can't skip a month recharge and get auto billed every month. 6 months bill payment upfront without knowing how the service will be is not a great choice IMHO.

Congrats Bro,

Welcome to the almost zero downtime service.

It's almost 1.5 years since I took the Jio Fiber and the total downtime if I recognise would be 1 hour in 18 months that too because of lightning in their tower last year.

Kyc done
As per @Bapun Raz bhai suggestion going with 1500/-(1000 installation +500security) deposit prepaid plan
First month 150mbps plan. And after one month recharge , subsequent another month free.

Installation planned on 22nd May.
As my current Railwire plan gonna end on 27th.

Installation planned on 22nd May.
As my current Railwire plan gonna end on 27th.
They didn't offered you same day / next day installation or you asked them to delay? :unsure:

Paid 1500 upfront.
Rcvd Order ID and Jio Voice no.
And schedule installation is on 22nd.

@Bapun Raz bro,
Sales man said, first month free 150mbps plan.
2nd month I have to pay and on 3rd month Ill get referrel free month.
Is it true?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock