Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

That same logic applies to immigrant's children making hard time for other immigrants.
There is a difference between illegal immigrants and the ones who migrate after proper process.By your logic we should be welcoming Rohangiyas and Bangladeshis with open arms

There is a difference between illegal immigrants and the ones who migrate after proper process.
In my logic everyone needs to be treated humanely. And be given opportunity fairly. We are from a civilized world.
By your logic we should be welcoming Rohangiyas and Bangladeshis with open arms
By your logic should we sent back Rohingyas to get slaughtered. That is how this country is supposed to function?

In my logic everyone needs to be treated humanely. And be given opportunity fairly. We are from a civilized world.
Agreed but it won’t take long for the natives to turn violent when they feel that they have been lacking resources due to immigrant influx.Moreover,not every immigrant is purely concentrated on making a better living like Indians do.Look at what he is happening in Germany,Belgium etc.Not everything is driven by politics.
By your logic should we sent back Rohingyas to get slaughtered. That is how this country is supposed to function?
We have problems of our own and a country like us where such a large population is still below poverty line and maximum govt. expenditure is towards welfare schemes it will be catastrophic to heartily welcome whoever comes to India and that too people who are likely to change the demographics of the India

Agreed but it won’t take long for the natives to turn violent when they feel that they have been lacking resources due to immigrant influx.Moreover,not every immigrant is purely concentrated on making a better living like Indians do.Look at what he is happening in Germany,Belgium etc.Not everything is driven by politics.
That's a false comparison. 90% of people are immigrating because of oppression and violence they are facing at home. Some negative people doesn't give you right to generalise everyone. I know Europe is facing wrath from being too generous. But there are still people who needs help. We can identify radical elements and take action against them.
We have problems of our own and a country like us where such a large population is still below poverty line and maximum govt. expenditure is towards welfare schemes it will be catastrophic to heartily welcome whoever comes to India and that too people who are likely to change the demographics of the India
So CAA is fine? 1971 was fine? Sending grains to Afghanistan is fine? Neutrality and non alignment wouldn't make us superpower. We need to set an example. We need to get more involved in our neighbours affairs specially when it comes to safeguard democracy. We know who are helping juntas and also indirectly supporting insurgery in NE. This is the best time to get rid of their safe heaven.

And I think this thread is not suitable for a political discussion.Moderators may shift this to an appropriate thread.

Get gift from neighbouring brother
Original Liverpool home kit

yYn6FG1.jpg

Morroco created history
Beat brazil by 2-1

Casemiro captain for brazil

1AhhSbg.jpg

Tribute to pele his name written backside of the shirt

fe1d5Bv.jpg

Interim coach
l86JUcj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock