Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

Who do you guys think is the best defender between Sergio Ramos and Van Dijk? I think it is Sergio Ramos. He is kind of a consistent. While Van Dijk is not consistent. He did great last season. While this season under his defence, Liverpool conceded many goals from not so great clubs. What do you guys think? These 2 are top 2 for me, while Thiago Silva is in top 5 but not top 3 for me.

Who do you guys think is the best defender between Sergio Ramos and Van Dijk? I think it is Sergio Ramos. He is kind of a consistent. While Van Dijk is not consistent. He did great last season. While this season under his defence, Liverpool conceded many goals from not so great clubs. What do you guys think? These 2 are top 2 for me, while Thiago Silva is in top 5 but not top 3 for me.
ramos any day cause when he play real mad win percentage gies high he prove himself in intl level as well by scoring goal as well as diffending quality.

but for vvd he still have time to became more mature and in club level player are available to replace him.
silva he still have to wait to became great brazilian diffender like cafu and carlos untill he won world cup with brazil but that chance looks bleek

ramos any day cause when he play real mad win percentage gies high he prove himself in intl level as well by scoring goal as well as diffending quality.

but for vvd he still have time to became more mature and in club level player are available to replace him.
silva he still have to wait to became great brazilian diffender like cafu and carlos untill he won world cup with brazil but that chance looks bleek
I am just talking about club football. I think VVD was best for 2018-19 season. also 19-20 season. He is not greatest like others but top for his generation. But he is very poor since new season. Conceding 3 against Leeds and 7 against Villa is not something to be proud of. And i don't think he will improve from now on. He will be absent for one season now. Then his prime time will be gone. He will just maintain his current form which will decline with time like Terry.

eobfHFX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock