Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

Bartomeu resign
neymar be like start injury mode on so new president go all out for him in winter window to keep messi happy
Barca have to sell Griezmann+Coutinho at the least at top money to have any chance of signing Neymar and that too PSG permitting.I think they would lose Mbappe next summer to Madrid and losing Neymar in the same window would be disastrous for them

Barca have to sell Griezmann+Coutinho at the least at top money to have any chance of signing Neymar and that too PSG permitting.I think they would lose Mbappe next summer to Madrid and losing Neymar in the same window would be disastrous for them
Aren't Liverpool is also going for Mbappe?

Aren't Liverpool is also going for Mbappe?
And you feel that they have kind of money required for Mbappe?They didn't pay 50 mill. for Werner and you expect them to pay 200+ millions for Mbappe?Anyway Liverpool have a very settled Front 3 and buying Mbappe without selling any of the current 3 forwards would be an unwanted luxury.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock