Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

What do you guys think of a UEFA nations league like competition in Asia? Like AFC Nations league?
bro idea is good but logistic is big concern. in asia you have to organise match in different asian countrues with home and away schedule which is lenghthy process. also we have long and hectic home league schedule for india if they stand a chance should scrap one of i league or isl or merged both to reduce hectic schedule by doing this player's never ran out of juice and stay fresh. and also here we have one alternative of uefa nation league BRICS football compition which include asian countries

The only issue is logistics. Even if the idea is great, it will not be feasible if financial cost is high. May be like current east west division will solve it. Still transport cost will be high. Asia is so large for this. AFC needs a curated version of UEFA Nations league which is suitable to Asia.

We need to play with teams like Japan, Korea, Australia, qatar to break into top 10 in Asia.
yes thse teams are very good and skillfull but
problem is with our scouts we take most footballers from our top tier league why not take players from grassroot level like ipl when auction came franchise team go and find hidden tallent bring them to top facility and polish them.
but in football recent days scouts are very lazy hardly look for any grassroot players always go for big name established players .

for me we should go back to old daddy age football era when we have 11 indian men compiting in a league and team that inckude that league no forgeiner allowed we have all type of good footballer available in north side we have speedy footballer in soth and bengal side skill full football players and in goa side we have physical football players so why we need to recruit scraped old forgein players to increase our league appeal

In my opinion, our players require more matches and longer season to gain practice and experience, just 18 matches a year in not enough.
ISL should be expanded to 16-20 teams if possible, else double the matches to have 36 games per team.
In addition have the Federation Cup (in FA cup format), with all ISL, i-League, 2nd league teams, running in parallel to the league with double-headers and not as a one week Super Cup.

What do you guys think of a UEFA nations league like competition in Asia? Like AFC Nations league? Currently our beloved AIFF could not even arrange meaning less friendly with other nation. With a proper competition in place, we can have a atleast a number of match each year for our national teams. With a short league such as ISL, it will be a great chance for our Indian player to expose to Top teams of Asia. Kindly comment your views. @somnath chakraborty @rahul_apk @DJ Roy
Now other bros have explained on this topic so nicely that nothing is left for me to explain 😅

L4DKUaH.png

C73yv68.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock