Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

Nk2v6ZI.png

Vote for the greatest striker since 2000 - Ronaldo wins vote
@KuLpreet Singh
Kulpreet bro & Somnath bro
I am not talking about present talent, see this selection, CR7 compete with Shearer, Del Piero, Raul, Henry etc... Which match the time of R9.
I m not considering how much total match played and scored (which cr7 easily wins) I am talking about the skill...
If R9 career was not ruined by Injury and his disease of Hypothyroidism which made him fat, he would have achieved a success more than anyone... I personally choose him because of talent.
Just 1 example, R9 scored around 90 goals Dribble past the goal keeper, which CR7 or any other will dare to even dream about...😁

@KuLpreet Singh
Kulpreet bro & Somnath bro
I am not talking about present talent, see this selection, CR7 compete with Shearer, Del Piero, Raul, Henry etc... Which match the time of R9.
I m not considering how much total match played and scored (which cr7 easily wins) I am talking about the skill...
If R9 career was not ruined by Injury and his disease of Hypothyroidism which made him fat, he would have achieved a success more than anyone... I personally choose him because of talent.
Just 1 example, R9 scored around 90 goals Dribble past the goal keeper, which CR7 or any other will dare to even dream about...😁
I think it is childish to compare one generation of footballers with another.And Ronaldo for sure would have achieved even greater heights had he had injury free career.I always get mesmerised watching his old YouTube videos.

i do multitasking watching city arsenal on tv but in mute
and listning copa italia final in youtube 😅😅
bye the way now around 52 min score is 0-0 in copa italia match

what a season going for napoli
first they qualify ucl round of 16 now they win copa italia 2019-2020 season 👏👏
napoli beat juventus in penalties and break voodoo of juventus

Y3jwY2w.jpg

Last edited:
something unusal between facebook vs sony sports network.
all sony previously holded rights sports slowly make a way in facebook first la liga and yesterday copa italia also. hope facebook took step forward and buy broadcast right of copa america 2021.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock