Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

plenty of drama in copa italia semifinal clash on half time but neither team able to break deadlock.

ronaldo miss penalty ac milan down to 10 men due to red card. and in this clash no extra time will be given if in full time scored stayed level then match go straight into penalties

copa italia semi-final full time : juventus 0 ac milan 0.
but juventus are in copa italia final due to away goal margin of 1st leg.

tommorow is football festival day
munich , dortmund , Barcelona , napoli and intermilan all matches will be happen tommorow.

link of napoli vs intermilan match 👇👇
Source

I mistakenly found the best crowd noise ever.
Source

Listen from 00:01 to 00:08. Crowd humming the Coca Cola anthem is so soothing.

stage is set for copa italia final 2019-2020 season it's Juventus vs Napoli on Thursday 18th june 12:30am match live on youtube page of serie a

what a picnic for italian league fans first copa italia final then after 2 days league start.

after 3 month again football packed week 😍😍😍

xVk6Bnb.jpg

Mn8xiuE.jpg

3xRFNi0.jpg

LFeegAx.jpg

Greatest Striker among Europe only....Right??
If among the world, I will say Ronaldo....
Not CR7, But Ronaldo Luís Nazário
yes for 90's kid R9 is best striker till late 2009 but i think after 2009 R9 form dip and that pave path for R7 rise but looks like extreame voter is from young age group so they are not found of r9 and his capabilities

yes for 90's kid R9 is best striker till late 2009 but i think after 2009 R9 form dip and that pave path for R7 rise but looks like extreame voter is from young age group so they are not found of r9 and his capabilities
Bro,Ronaldo was already finished before before 2009.His Prime years were late 90's and early 2000's.Only if he could have the fitness of CR7,he would have been the Greatest ever Striker without any second thought.
Well,he still is among the top 3.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock