General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 649
  • Views Views: Views 97,113
Hi friends. I am using airtel prepaid and I would like to port out. Is there a way I can get the UPC without having an unlimited plan active on my number? My outgoing has expired, and I dont want to recharge again (the minimum recharge now is Rs 199 with just 2GB of data).

What is the best way to port out of airtel without recharging?
You have to take the 199 plan to port out, main balance doesn't work for port out messages

You have to take the 199 plan to port out, main balance doesn't work for port out messages
Yeah I know. Isn't this unfair trade practice? I have severe network issues at my place and unable to use airtel network at all. Why should I recharge, just to port out? Is there a way out? Will my new operator offer to provide the same plan at no cost? Any such things happen?

Airtel seems to have discontinued all the data packs with "existing validity". Could anyone confirm?

Airtel prepays Rs. 8,465 crores to clear high cost deferred liabilities for spectrum acquired in 2016

Source: Airtel PR

Message from Airtel CEO I Fighting Spam & Fraud Vol 1

IkXmxbO.jpeg
jePDYu1.jpeg
UuPeqf9.jpeg

Bharti Airtel and Nokia, today, announced a groundbreaking collaboration on “Green 5G” — an initiative aimed at introducing energy-efficient solutions and practices to Airtel’s mobile network. This ambitious project will focus on enhancing energy efficiency across Airtel's extensive 4G/5G Radio Access Network (RAN) by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies like AI/ML, as well as a suite of advanced software features and innovative solutions.

Airtel and Nokia collaborate to drive sustainability initiatives for mobile networks

Bharti Airtel and Nokia, today, announced a groundbreaking collaboration on “Green 5G” — an initiative aimed at introducing energy-efficient solutions and practices to Airtel’s mobile network. This ambitious project will focus on enhancing energy efficiency across Airtel's extensive 4G/5G Radio Access Network (RAN) by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies like AI/ML, as well as a suite of advanced software features and innovative solutions.

Airtel and Nokia collaborate to drive sustainability initiatives for mobile networks
This AI/ML is nothing but switching off RAN hardware when not in use or no/low load, especially at night times

Back
Top Bottom