General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 649
  • Views Views: Views 97,113
hi all

can someone tell me good offer for airtel prepaid recharge for Karnataka. currently i am doing recharge every month for 28 days since i want to keep the number active

Is there any offer wherin i can recharge for 1 year and if any offers/coupons

Kindly suggest on it

hi all

can someone tell me good offer for airtel prepaid recharge for Karnataka. currently i am doing recharge every month for 28 days since i want to keep the number active

Is there any offer wherin i can recharge for 1 year and if any offers/coupons

Kindly suggest on it
CPOYuZY.jpeg

Airtel won't give you such minimum offers. In some states/circles. You will get offers from Vi at 99 per month for incoming only. Go with that or there are offers from BSNL. BSNL is pretty good in your circle.
Thank you. I guess now Vi also has improved their network overall...i will check and try to PORT to Vi only

Yeah i saw this but thought the Data given is Less so thought to wait if any new offer comes
If you just want to keep the SIM alive then port to Jio even if you don't recharge also they won't deactivate or stop incoming calls.

Try BSNL also but check network coverage before port, I recently ported my mother's number to BSNL, not 4G, it's even difficult to call in 2G.

If you just want to keep the SIM alive then port to Jio even if you don't recharge also they won't deactivate or stop incoming calls.

Try BSNL also but check network coverage before port, I recently ported my mother's number to BSNL, not 4G, it's even difficult to call in 2G.
yes yes..i will try checking Vi and BSNL as well

Now BSL is worst in 2G calling & receiving OTPs due to 4G upgradation till next year

yes yes..i will try checking Vi and BSNL as well
BSNL check only if you are getting good coverage with you 4G, then only get BSNL. Otherwise getting OTPs on BSNL network is ridiculous. Vi depends on area. At some places, their network is best, at some places you won't get good network. But you will get atleast band 3(10Mhz) for 4G at least. That's enough for your requirement. In coming one year, I am seeing huge improvement from Vi and I see 5G coming to metros all over the India.

Sharat Sinha, CEO – Airtel Business said, “We are excited to partner with Zscaler to launch ‘Airtel Secure Digital Internet’ - a holistic solution for safeguarding enterprise networks. The cutting-edge solution will ensure that every internet interaction is rigorously verified, authenticated and authorized to deliver a robust layer of security that protects enterprises from evolving cyber threats. Together with Zscaler, we will offer a seamless and secure experience for businesses across India, enabling them to operate with confidence in today’s complex digital environment”.

Airtel Business partners with Zscaler to launch ‘Airtel Secure Digital Internet’

Back
Top Bottom