General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 88,350
So help me here. Number is about to hit 90 days. Am planning to do the minimum recharge possible. I just want to have a Airtel number. Hoping for some worth OTT bundle will come with in future.

So tell me if I recharge ₹19 and make an outgoing call. Will my number be safe from disconnection for another 90 days?

So help me here. Number is about to hit 90 days. Am planning to do the minimum recharge possible. I just want to have a Airtel number. Hoping for some worth OTT bundle will come with in future.

So tell me if I recharge ₹19 and make an outgoing call. Will my number be safe from disconnection for another 90 days?
Yes any single call or data usage in 90 days make sim active

IF balance is there they charge for sim card validity extension
Instead that better any lower pack to recharge
There is some clause that if we have main balance of ₹20 and above. Operators can't discontinue the number.

There is some clause that if we have main balance of ₹20 and above. Operators can't discontinue the number.
Even if you've no balance OR plan then also they can't deactivate the number till 90 days.

Definitely yes. Your number will be safe.

Theoretically, the 19 pack should offer us 2 days Outgoing Validity + Grace Validity.

The current grace validity offered by Airtel for Unlimited and Smart Recharge packs is 7 days (3 days Outgoing + 4 days Incoming). So, that would amount to a total of 9 days Incoming validity.

If they offer the same grace validity period for the 19 pack too (albeit being a 2 day pack, 19 still is an Unlimited pack), the counter for the 90 day period would kick in only from the 10th day after the 19 pack recharge.

Besides, in this day and age of customer attrition due to frequent MNP, I am not sure if telecom companies are still rigorously deactivating numbers that are inactive beyond 90 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock