General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 596
  • Views: Views 89,548
What is the cheapest recharge to keep an Airtel SIM active? Number is registered with a bank account, so incoming calls and SMS need to work.

What is the cheapest recharge to keep an Airtel SIM active? Number is registered with a bank account, so incoming calls and SMS need to work.

Rs 79 is cheapest at the moment after removal of Rs 49 plan.
Right. Recharge with 79.

It is a long shot, but you can try this out for the next time. Make sure that your main balance is above 150. There is an outside chance that you might be offered the 45 plan (auto deduction of Rs.45, for 28 days validity, with outgoing SMS at Rs.1). Please see the below thread for details.

Last edited:
For banking go for ₹129 for 24 days or ₹149 for 28 days. On ₹79 plan outgoing messages won't work. Or you might have problem sending outgoing SMS for verification and UPI purposes.

For banking go for ₹129 for 24 days or ₹149 for 28 days. On ₹79 plan outgoing messages won't work. Or you might have problem sending outgoing SMS for verification and UPI purposes.
I think on promo basis they are offering some 20 sms... I saw an sms for my dad's number and I could see in the app too.

YX5k2XT.jpg

I think on promo basis they are offering some 20 sms... I saw an sms for my dad's number and I could see in the app too.

YX5k2XT.jpg
It's still better to be on safe side.

If I am on ₹79 plan. Than do ₹19 recharge to send sms. Will the ₹79 plan get overridden?

It's still better to be on safe side.

If I am on ₹79 plan. Than do ₹19 recharge to send sms. Will the ₹79 plan get overridden?
Logically it shouldn't. With airtel you never know. Their team never thinks logically. They think everything from money perspective.

I have subscribed Hotstar VIP plan ending in February 2022 (purchased directly from Hotstar). My Airtel number is registered with this Hotstar account. If I recharge the same Airtel number with ₹401, will 1 year subscription get added to my current subscription of Hotstar VIP? Will my subscription then end in February 2023?

I have subscribed Hotstar VIP plan ending in February 2022 (purchased directly from Hotstar). My Airtel number is registered with this Hotstar account. If I recharge the same Airtel number with ₹401, will 1 year subscription get added to my current subscription of Hotstar VIP? Will my subscription then end in February 2023?
No , It did not work like that if recharge 401 before end of subscription you will get only 30 gb data no hotstar subscription renewal. So wait tell end of pack Better is purchase standalone. Purchase from another nnumber @399 and then transfer it your number post 1st sept it will save 100/-

Better is purchase standalone. Purchase from another nnumber @399 and then transfer it your number post 1st sept it will save 100/-
Are you suggesting to create a new Hotstar account with a different number? Is it possible to merge two different subscriptions to extend the duration?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock