General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 88,363
Are you suggesting to create a new Hotstar account with a different number? Is it possible to merge two different subscriptions to extend the duration?
no, you can go and purchase hotstar at 499 when your plan expires to save 100 else go for 499 ,since your plan expiring in feb 2022 .your can recharge 401 now get 30 gb only to get hotstar subscription along in 401 you need to recharge post expiry of current hotstar subscrption which feb 2022 and I am sorry I missed date you have mentioned else I would no recommended this it thought it is somewhere in sept . Do 401 only after expiry of current hotstar subscription else you wont get any hotstar benefit . I myself seen this

and no subscription extension feature available in hotstar you have to complete current subscription first then take new subscription

Guys one doubt

If we are in only incoming period we unable to call 198 in Airtel ?? @iDJ

Guys one doubt

If we are in only incoming period we unable to call 198 in Airtel ?? @iDJ
Haven't tried. But it should work as incoming SMS like OTP still comes from Airtel's website and app when we are on only incoming period.

Haven't tried. But it should work as incoming SMS like OTP still comes from Airtel's website and app when we are on only incoming period.
It's not working unfortunately currently I'm in only incoming period 😒

#MoneySuckingAirtel 😤🤬

#MoneySuckingAirtel 😤🤬
Couldn't agree with you more. Stuck with ₹19 and ₹89 recharge. Before I use to do ₹48 for back-up data. I wouldn't have mind if they offered 1 GB on that pack. 100 mb and 200 mb is just absurd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock