General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 88,370
mkiGfhv.jpg
Took photo in nearest shop
Free port in my locality, available in airtel, vi since from last one year.
Jio also started recently.
I used to continue second number 😂

Hi guys, until June 2021, I was able to activate Rs 19 (2 days service validity), Rs 48 (28 days service validity) packs on airtel using Main Balance. While choosing the pack in airtel Thanks app, the 'Pay using Talktime Balance' option used to appear.

I do know that airtel removed the service validity from Rs 48 and Rs 98 recharges and made it 'existing pack validity' only. But as of now, is there any pack in airtel that may be activated using Main Balance? I dont see that option for any pack now.

Hi guys, until June 2021, I was able to activate Rs 19 (2 days service validity), Rs 48 (28 days service validity) packs on airtel using Main Balance. While choosing the pack in airtel Thanks app, the 'Pay using Talktime Balance' option used to appear.

I do know that airtel removed the service validity from Rs 48 and Rs 98 recharges and made it 'existing pack validity' only. But as of now, is there any pack in airtel that may be activated using Main Balance? I dont see that option for any pack now.
I don't think so. When I checked last week, I didn't see it in the Airtel Thanks app either.

That said, I checked now, and it looks like 48 pack is available through USSD code.

Dial *121*10#
Reply with 2 (MRP_PRODUCT option)
Reply with 48#
Reply with 1
Reply again with 1 to confirm pack

I am not 100% sure if this would work, but you can give it a try.

19 pack is also listed under 'Unlimited Packs' option of this USSD menu. However, if we select that pack, we are being asked to recharge using the Airtel Thanks app.

Last edited:
Do we need to recharge with any specific plan after porting in to airtel OR any plan will work?

Do we need to recharge with any specific plan after porting in to airtel OR any plan will work?
when I had ported to airtel as FRC only ₹249 and ₹399 plans were available
airtel thanks app was not updated with number for many days

When the operators are offerring 2 months plan free with MNP, is it the agent/franchisee offer, or a telecom company offer, i.e. who bears the cost of Rs 399 / Rs 499 plan which is given for free on MNP? Also, is it legally allowed to do so, as it goes against competition commission rules.

Last week my friend port his vi number at AT.
dealer charge only Rs. 20/- and give him sim.
benefits UL calls and Net(1.5gb/D) for 28 days in just Rs. 20/- only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock