General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 593
  • Views: Views 86,163
Darling as I confirmed last month , few days back I recharged with ₹49 pack still I can able to send msg to 54325 as free 🙂
QcMSjiX.jpg
Congrats, in ap circle ₹49 plan itself discontinued by airtel 😂 🤪

In Pre-Jio days, Postpaid used to be the King, wrt benefits. Looks like those days are coming back slowly, but steadily...

I had recharged Rs 19 plan on airtel using Main balance. Now it is not even allowing to do Rs 19 recharge using Main balance :( Are any of u guys seeing any plans available to recharge using main balance? Do let me know. Thanks.

I've recharged with ₹49 (₹38.52 Talktime, 100MB data, 28 Days validity). On top of it I've recharge with ₹251 (50GB data, "Existing Validity"). But I don't think I'll consume 50 GB data completely within 28 days. If I recharge with ₹49 again, will the validity of remaining data get extended?

I've recharged with ₹49 (₹38.52 Talktime, 100MB data, 28 Days validity). On top of it I've recharge with ₹251 (50GB data, "Existing Validity"). But I don't think I'll consume 50 GB data completely within 28 days. If I recharge with ₹49 again, will the validity of remaining data get extended?
Recharge once after current base plan 49₹ getting expired... data of 251₹ will unused after plan getting expired.. recharge again n use data again

Hi guys. I have recharged with Rs 49 for my airtel sim. Got 100MB data and Rs 38 plan talktime. My question is, after the 100MB finishes, data is charged at 50p/MB. Is that deducted from plan talktime (of Rs 38) or my Main airtel sim balance?

I dont want it to eat up my Main Balance, hence asking.

Hi guys. I have recharged with Rs 49 for my airtel sim. Got 100MB data and Rs 38 plan talktime. My question is, after the 100MB finishes, data is charged at 50p/MB. Is that deducted from plan talktime (of Rs 38) or my Main airtel sim balance?

50p/MB deduct From main balance.

Send START or STOP to 1925
This is the number to start/stop internet charges from main balance...

Recharge once after current base plan 49₹ getting expired... data of 251₹ will unused after plan getting expired.. recharge again n use data again
Apparently this is not how it works. I had about 8GB of data left. I recharged with ₹49 one day before the pack expiry. Still the remaining data was forfeited. I had to recharge with new data pack again, on top of ₹49. Airtel seems to be using cheap business tactics here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock