General Discussions on Airtel Xstream Fiber

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 11,971
38h7qGN.jpg

Good going Airtel when someone books a fiber connection no one shows up to install. When you don't even book a connection. They send text along with representatives name and number about the booking. This gets better. Number starts with a 0 and call instantly disconnects. I salute the effort of hardworking of Airtel team.

38h7qGN.jpg

Good going Airtel when someone books a fiber connection no one shows up to install. When you don't even book a connection. They send text along with representatives name and number about the booking. This gets better. Number starts with a 0 and call instantly disconnects. I salute the effort of hardworking of Airtel team.
Even I had similar experience, when I applied for connection first time technician told connection is not available at my location, another person called and said only copper connection is available.
Finally another technician said, connection is available. I asked him to come to my location to confirm. He came and showed me box nearby and installed connection next day.

3 different answers from 3 technicians but finally I was able to get the connection :)

And in all 3 cases I was given number in sms which noone answers. They called me from different numbers.

I am using Airtel xstream 999 plan, I opted for 3 months quarterly plan in Oct-22 to get free installation and now subscription would be ending in Dec-22.

I got free Amazon prime subscription with this subscription, just wanted to know if my Amazon prime subscription will continue if I continue with same plan 999 but opt for monthly plan.

I am confused because on Airtel thanks app it say free benefits would be lost if moved to monthly.
Tnqsup1.jpg

I am using Airtel xstream 999 plan, I opted for 3 months quarterly plan in Oct-22 to get free installation and now subscription would be ending in Dec-22.

I got free Amazon prime subscription with this subscription, just wanted to know if my Amazon prime subscription will continue if I continue with same plan 999 but opt for monthly plan.

I am confused because on Airtel thanks app it say free benefits would be lost if moved to monthly.
Tnqsup1.jpg
Yes it will continue until you are in 999 or above plan. But this is for the first year only. From next year onwards no Prime Video subscription will be given.
Connected with dedicated CC as I was an Airtel Black customer and got this information.

Yes it will continue until you are in 999 or above plan. But this is for the first year only. From next year onwards no Prime Video subscription will be given.
Connected with dedicated CC as I was an Airtel Black customer and got this information.
Thank you so much for clarification.

After one year, will shift to Jio if Airtel does not provide it and still Jio has same offer as now 😀

How to enable the subscription of Hotstar and Prime, as i didn't get any subscription message till yet. Where can I see that in Airtel Thanks app? Although I can see xstream premium subscription to claim.
Installed new Airtel black plan (broadband+mobile) today itself. Please guide or else I need to wait for the message to come for the subscription of the same as installation guy told that it will come within 24 hrs time.

How to enable the subscription of Hotstar and Prime, as i didn't get any subscription message till yet. Where can I see that in Airtel Thanks app? Although I can see xstream premium subscription to claim.
Installed new Airtel black plan (broadband+mobile) today itself. Please guide or else I need to wait for the message to come for the subscription of the same as installation guy told that it will come within 24 hrs time.
Install Airtel Thanks App and add your fiber connection using mobile number.
Select the Fiber connection from the connection on Airtel thanks app and you should be able to see "thanks benefits" as below:
H4cUqFu.jpg

cTSyC3w.jpg

Install Airtel Thanks App and add your fiber connection using mobile number.
Select the Fiber connection from the connection on Airtel thanks app and you should be able to see "thanks benefits" as below:
H4cUqFu.jpg

cTSyC3w.jpg
Yeah, i checked here only, but not received the offers yet.

Last edited:
I am planning to disconnect my Airtel Xstream connection and move to Jio Fiber as I liked their offerings compared to Airtel.
How do I surrender my Airtel postpaid fiber connection? I want it to be removed once my billing period ends and do not want another new bill to be generated. Has anyone applied for disconnection of Airtel fiber recently?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock