General Discussions on Airtel Xstream Fiber

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 11,970

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
New installations resumed in certain cities like Delhi NCR, Chennai, etc. However, it is paused is in other cities where things are not looking good perhaps. Earlier, Delhi was also showing notice that Airtel was facing delays due to lockdown. Now, the banner is about an offer.

Airtel Broadband

Does Airtel Broadband throttle the UPLOAD speed like Jio Fiber? Jio's Upload Speed is only 10% of its Download Speed.

4F8k9Cl.jpg

Does Airtel offer Airtel Secure Internet to Broadband customers?

Airtel Broadband might soon be coming to Palakkad. A few hours ago, I had a call with a guy from Airtel, who said that Airtel is coming to Palakkad. He took a note of the plan I want, but before we could talk further, my phone battery ran out.

Calling that number again tells to enter extension number 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Friends, I am on 499 Plan. I just want use 799 plan for 3 to 6 months till WFH continues. Is it possible to Upgrade now and degrade later

Friends, I am on 499 Plan. I just want use 799 plan for 3 to 6 months till WFH continues. Is it possible to Upgrade now and degrade later
Yeah I believe.

When 499 was introduced, I used the Airtel Thanks app to downgrade from 599 to 499. It worked for me.

BBNL broadband services r a part of Airtel as I know..So posting here...

This is the plan list in a rural town....

PzQ95Dv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock