General Discussions on Airtel Xstream Fiber

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 11,959
Is there no way to advance recharge for Airtel Broadband through third parties? Recharge option is available only in Airtel Thanks app, everywhere else just getting 'bill already paid'.

Love how Airtel offers reimbursement via Cheque. While charging in UPI and via debit card.
Got refunded in my bank account. Meanwhile they took too long to confirm cancellation. It took me 3 times to call ans cancel. Not only that. They don't even have records of the connection after issuing the refund. They never called back despite raising a request.

Is there no way to advance recharge for Airtel Broadband through third parties? Recharge option is available only in Airtel Thanks app, everywhere else just getting 'bill already paid'.
Probably because these payment channels are treating broadband/landline as 'postpaid' bills, as in they are always trying to pull the recent unpaid bill from the biller.

I don't think we would get to do an advance payment unless they merge the 'Recharge' section and the 'Bill Payments' section into a single section on their interfaces.

The same goes for electricity bill payments in my state as well. The TNEB website allows advance payment. None of the other payment channels do though, which display the same message of 'no bills due'.

Airtel Xstream Premium plan is free for broadband users for only 1 month or till they keep the connection active? 🤔 It is giving complete access to all the OTT services in Xstream app.

Airtel Fiber has introduced pausing wifi internet access on connected devices, available under Airtel Thanks app
0GOJNNa.png

Xstream Fiber is down in my area from 10AM today and experiencing first downtime since I got this connection last year. So couldn't blame them much.
They are citing this as an unplanned outage. Not sure if it is due a fiber breakage or their server side outage. Got this SMS around 10:15 AM.
vHOz4Sk.jpg

Construction vehicle with big heights are causing wreckage in my area. Frequent disconnects due to fibre breakage specially for the houses where the airtel hub is located on opposite side of the road. Its the same issue for Act fibernet as well.

Act has promised a box on another side of the road so these breaks do not happen. Airtel is unwilling to do so

Construction vehicle with big heights are causing wreckage in my area. Frequent disconnects due to fibre breakage specially for the houses where the airtel hub is located on opposite side of the road. Its the same issue for Act fibernet as well.

Act has promised a box on another side of the road so these breaks do not happen. Airtel is unwilling to do so
Jio fiber or Airtel have better underground cables as of now over Act as they pass cables on power poles and Electricity staff frequently disconnect them.

Jio fiber or Airtel have better underground cables as of now over Act as they pass cables on power poles and Electricity staff frequently disconnect them.
In my area all underground cabling is done for the main line that comes to the mother hub. Individual hubs on poles and final fiber lines to home are all wired. In many cases, they have hubs on poles only on one side of the road causing frequent disconnect due to fiber breakage whenever big vehicles come. It was a huge task for them especially during Ganesh festival

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock