Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

Paid ₹100 for BOB Card via Cred on 10th June
Not yet reflected
Any solution

SBI Card blocked due to not updating KYC (even though I did upload the documents as asked). What to do now? Also, what happens to all the ongoing EMIs?

Got IDFC Wealth Card, this is the best card for movies that I have found and is lifetime free, usually watch movies each weekend, so this card provides 100% off up to 500 on 2nd ticket on Paytm and this is valid twice per month(Total : 1000 per month max cashback), and on Bookmyshow under Visa Infinite program it provides 50% up to 300 on Movies and 200 on F&B once a month.

Only con is that they have given me this at interest rate of 36% which is huge in case I miss payment, so I usually spend and pay simultaneously to avoid late payment charges.

The card was processed in 1-2 hours(whole process) and card was available to use within 2 hours after applying.

Last edited:
Got IDFC Wealth Card, this is the best card for movies that I have found and is lifetime free, usually watch movies each weekend, so this card provides 100% off up to 500 on 2nd ticket on Paytm and this is valid twice per month(Total : 1000 per month max cashback), and on Bookmyshow under Visa Infinite program it provides 50% up to 300 on Movies and 200 on F&B once a month.

Only con is that they have given me this at interest rate of 36% which is huge in case I miss payment, so I usually spend and pay simultaneously to avoid late payment charges.

The card was processed in 1-2 hours(whole process) and card was available to use within 2 hours after applying.
Can you give me contact number of any executive so I can call and apply for the same

The cards I have:
CardFees (GST Extra)Add-on
HDFC Infinia100002
AMEX Gold4500
AMEX MR4500
Axis Ace500
Axis Flipkart500
BoB Eterna MC24991
BoB Eterna Visa24992
Citi Rewards1000
ICICI SapphiroLTF
ICICI Coral500
ICICI Amazon PayLTF
IDFC SelectLTF
IDFC Select 2LTF
Indusind PlatinumLTF
Indusind Platinum Aura EdgeLTF
Kotak Urbane Gold199
SBI Fbb5001
SBI SimplyClick5001
SBI Simpliclick 2500
UBI SignatureLTF
Yes First PreferredLTF

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock