Indusind PlatinumLTF
Indusind Platinum Aura EdgeLTF
Kotak Urbane Gold199
SBI Fbb5001
SBI SimplyClick5001
SBI Simpliclick 2500
UBI SignatureLTF
Yes First PreferredLTF
How did you get Bob Enterna in MasterCard and Visa both?

How did you get Bob Enterna in MasterCard and Visa both?
Got MC in Feb’21.
Applied again in May’22, it took 2 months to approve.
I also have 2 primary cards of IDFC Select and SBI Simply click.

Forget about "how".
My question is "why"? 🤔
My Infinia have unlimited lounge access for me and other 2 family members. But due to MC ban, can’t get add-on cards for other family members.
Same applies to BoB Eterna MC, so went for fresh BoB Eterna with add-on for 2 more family members.

BTW, I didn’t pay the annual fees of the mentioned cards ever (waived off on spends) except AMEX Gold & SBI Fbb, as these two cards don’t have any waiver criteria.

Got MC in Feb’21.
Applied again in May’22, it took 2 months to approve.
I also have 2 primary cards of IDFC Select and SBI Simply click.
Can you tell me who to contact for IDFC credit card? Is there any contact number of CC representative?

Can you tell me who to contact for IDFC credit card? Is there any contact number of CC representative?
It’s a total online process. If your documents are ready and good enough, you may get your card almost instantly.

It’s a total online process. If your documents are ready and good enough, you may get your card almost instantly.
I tried online i think some step it got stuck up because everytime it says this is application number for past 6 months but when I try to check status it shows application number not found

Can you give me contact number of any executive so I can call and apply for the same
I directly applied from their website, I was not hoping that they'll provide me with Wealth as two of my other friends only got Millenia one after applying, but seems as I entered HDFC Regalia under currently owned cards and have few more cards so might be they evaluated and approved this.

Also got a separate Dreamfolks card for lounge access with this card.

I directly applied from their website, I was not hoping that they'll provide me with Wealth as two of my other friends only got Millenia one after applying, but seems as I entered HDFC Regalia under currently owned cards and have few more cards so might be they evaluated and approved this.

Also got a separate Dreamfolks card for lounge access with this card.
Post some pictures with hiding credentials bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock