Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

Hi I recently applied Amazon ICICI Credit card through amazon app and it got approved immediately. I have few questions about it.

1) what is the minimum amount to buy to get 5% cashback?? Like if I buy 50 rupees item, will I get 2.5 rupees cashback??
2) what is the maximum amount of cashback amount we will receive per order?
3) is there any limit for cashback per month/ per order/ per transaction??

Thanks in Advance
1) no minimum limit. You need to be a prime member to get the 5% cashback. If not 3% cashback..
2) no maximum limit. Again cashback not applicable on certain items like cash load into your Amazon wallet or purchase gift cards..
3) no monthly cap is there.

1) no minimum limit. You need to be a prime member to get the 5% cashback. If not 3% cashback..
2) no maximum limit. Again cashback not applicable on certain items like cash load into your Amazon wallet or purchase gift cards..
3) no monthly cap is there.
Thanks brother.. so I can buy 30 rupees item and still get 5% back??

Hi I recently applied Amazon ICICI Credit card through amazon app and it got approved immediately. I have few questions about it.

1) what is the minimum amount to buy to get 5% cashback?? Like if I buy 50 rupees item, will I get 2.5 rupees cashback??
2) what is the maximum amount of cashback amount we will receive per order?
3) is there any limit for cashback per month/ per order/ per transaction??

Thanks in Advance
Hi brother do you submit any income proof 👀 🤔

Free upto 71 liters of fuel annually offer..

xJProUj.png

HDFC is offering me upgrade to Regalia/Millenia card(lifetime free) and along with that providing 1500 voucher that I can claim for any ecommerce website.

Is any of these cards worth going for or shall I wait for them to provide some other card? Currently I am having "Regalia First" from HDFC and Amazon ICICI and Flipkart Axis.

I was more interested in some card that gives me heavy discounts on Movies and on Zomato/Swiggy/Shopping etc, cards like SBI Aurum and Axis Burgundy are really awesome but come with big price tags making them almost useless, any other good cards for Movies and Food/Shopping?

HDFC Times Entertainment also seems useless as the quota expires quickly each day and max discount is also just 25% upto Rs.350 for a month, more interested in a card which gives 1+1 each(upto Rs.300/400 off on 2nd ticket) every Friday :p

Last edited:
HDFC is offering me upgrade to Regalia/Millenia card(lifetime free) and along with that providing 1500 voucher that I can claim for any ecommerce website.

Is any of these cards worth going for or shall I wait for them to provide some other card? Currently I am having "Regalia First" from HDFC and Amazon ICICI and Flipkart Axis.

I was more interested in some card that gives me heavy discounts on Movies and on Zomato/Swiggy/Shopping etc, cards like SBI Aurum and Axis Burgundy are really awesome but come with big price tags making them almost useless, any other good cards for Movies and Food/Shopping?

HDFC Times Entertainment also seems useless as the quota expires quickly each day and max discount is also just 25% upto Rs.350 for a month, more interested in a card which gives 1+1 each(upto Rs.300/400 off on 2nd ticket) every Friday :p
Bro why don't you try for Zomato edition card?

Any way to increase limit of SBI Unnati Card?
The SBI Card app says this card doesn't support credit increase and we can't upgrade it either.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock