Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

After quite long time, ICICI credit limit increased by a whopping 128%, now it's in 7 digits.
No LE in HDFC for the last 3+ years, still it's having the maximum credit limit among all my credit cards.

Last edited:
After quite long time, ICICI credit limit increased by a whopping 128%, now it's in 7 digits.
No LE in HDFC for the last 3+ years, still it's having the maximum credit limit among all my credit cards.
Icici cards are generally waste 😅😂

Just one thing, what do you do for living 😂🙏🏻
For living, I play with only 73 active credit cards.
Part time, a salaried😊
Edit: It’s 74 today.
tES5Pfk.jpg

For living, I play with only 73 active credit cards.
Part time, a salaried😊
Edit: It’s 74 today.
tES5Pfk.jpg
How much is the credit line you got? What is the minimum payment you have to make each month or is it that you have to pay full balance every month?

Here it say it has high annual fees and it is not accepted widely as Visa or Mastercard:

Last edited:
How much is the credit line you got?
Credit line is only 1L.
What is the minimum payment you have to make each month or is it that you have to pay full balance every month?
There's minimum payment option but I always pay in full for all my cards. I don't pay any charges to bank rather I extract the maximum benefits from my cards.
Here it say it has high annual fees and it is not accepted widely as Visa or Mastercard
The annual Fees of 4500+Taxes are waived off on 150000 yearly spend.
99% of my card transactions are online, so acceptance isn't an issue.

Credit line is only 1L.

There's minimum payment option but I always pay in full for all my cards. I don't pay any charges to bank rather I extract the maximum benefits from my cards.

The annual Fees of 4500+Taxes are waived off on 150000 yearly spend.
99% of my card transactions are online, so acceptance isn't an issue.
Credit card will always give you minimum payment option. AmEx also offers "charge cards" which doesn't give you that option. You have to pay full balance monthly.

Personally, I don't need credit cards. I use my debit card almost always. I have taken one credit card just to learn how credit card works. Current status of the card:

AzNEMig.jpg

Credit card will always give you minimum payment option. AmEx also offers "charge cards" which doesn't give you that option. You have to pay full balance monthly.

Personally, I don't need credit cards. I use my debit card almost always. I have taken one credit card just to learn how credit card works. Current status of the card:
I've one charge card from Amex namely Gold. Yes, for charge cards, one need to pay total dues. Also, no EMI option in charge cards.
I was offered Amex Platinum Charge card with 120000 bonus reward points, but I didn't accept it as it has a huge fees of 70800 every year and I don't have much use of it.

I have two ICICI card, one is Amazon Pay card and other is Coral Platinam Rupay card. Both having 50k each.
When ever I add Rupay card on BHIM UPI platform for UPI , it gives option for check balance.
But the balance check always gives amazon pay card balance.
Why so?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock