Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

I have two ICICI card, one is Amazon Pay card and other is Coral Platinam Rupay card. Both having 50k each.
When ever I add Rupay card on BHIM UPI platform for UPI , it gives option for check balance.
But the balance check always gives amazon pay card balance.
Why so?
Aren't both cards credit limits are combined? :unsure:

Both having 50K limit each
Do you mean combining the limits of both cards would make it 1L?

I think you have misunderstood the aggregated credit limit. It's 50K limit combined, also called as shared limit. This is why the card is showing other card limit on UPI balance check.

Do you mean combining the limits of both cards would make it 1L?

I think you have misunderstood the aggregated credit limit. It's 50K limit combined, also called as shared limit. This is why the card is showing other card limit on UPI balance check.
Please consider these two images and please let me know is this combined balance or each separated ?
iMBmHxF.jpg

UKEq02N.jpg

Please consider these two images and please let me know is this combined balance or each separated ?
iMBmHxF.jpg

UKEq02N.jpg
Combined only. The similar interface it shows for both my ICICI cards.

You can get references about it being the aggregated limit from the monthly e-statemement.

Combined only. The similar interface it shows for both my ICICI cards.

You can get references about it being the aggregated limit from the monthly e-statemement.
I still can't understand then why it showing 50K for each card. Limit and usage should show same data for both of these card

I still can't understand then why it showing 50K for each card. Limit and usage should show same data for both of these card
Maybe their billing software limitations or some other reason. It shows like this for everyone and in fact Axis Bank also shows it this way. But the credit limit is combined.

Applied add-on card for my Axis Bank Select credit card, If I pay my bills by entering add on card details, will it settle to my primary card?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock