General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

I don't want govt interfere with vi but govt should stop the vas activation scam and insist them to provide bug free volte and vowifi everywhere shutdown 3g and refarm band 8 for 4g
Exactly my thoughts. I support competition. But if they are doing unethical methods by stealing from customers like unwanted vas activation. Than it's unacceptable. This is how they lose the lower end 2G users.

I don't want govt interfere with vi but govt should stop the vas activation scam and insist them to provide bug free volte and vowifi everywhere shutdown 3g and refarm band 8 for 4g
which circle you are from? 3G refarming is on the track and 4G on band 1 is fabulous wherever it has optimised perfectly. Most phones now a days support 1+3, so you are bound to get good speeds. For VoLTE, you will have to wait a bit longer. If Airtel has 5Mhz/10Mhz of band 8 deployed in your area for LTE,then blindly port into Airtel.

I have sent port out sms from my Vi number and I'm receiving continue calls from Private Number from Vi mnp retention team telling me not to port out. Received 17 calls till now in 3 days 😡😡
ctm9FlQ.png

Last edited:
I have sent port out sms from my Vi number and I'm receiving continue calls from Private Number from Vi mnp retention team telling me not to port out. Received 17 calls till now in 3 days 😡😡
Yes same same happened with my mom number so i just took out the vi sim from my mobile before 3 days of port in sim get active then just thrown the vi sim into dustbin 😝

ctm9FlQ.png
Tell them, "This is my second number. My primary number is already in vi." They will not call again.
I have experienced this. 😜

which circle you are from? 3G refarming is on the track and 4G on band 1 is fabulous wherever it has optimised perfectly. Most phones now a days support 1+3, so you are bound to get good speeds. For VoLTE, you will have to wait a bit longer. If Airtel has 5Mhz/10Mhz of band 8 deployed in your area for LTE,then blindly port into Airtel.
Kerala circle only Kochi and Thiruvanthapuram city have shutdown 3g and VI still uses band 8 entirely for 2g so when ever there is low coverage it immediately switch to 2g.

Kerala circle only Kochi and Thiruvanthapuram city have shutdown 3g and VI still uses band 8 entirely for 2g so when ever there is low coverage it immediately switch to 2g.
In Kerala at many places, band 8 is refarmed to 4G and 1+3+8+40(One Plus 9R and Oppo Reno 6 5G supports this combination) combination is available in Kochi as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock